Re: Some answers...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Some answers...
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 08:11:12 -0400
At 10:33 PM 5/8/98 -0400, you wrote:

>This would be the AMX 3, one of 6 made for AMC in Italy.  One is still in
>Italy, one is in a museum in San Diego in honor of the designer Dick
>Teague, one is in the Prima Collection, a museum in Alabama, one is in...

There was on for sale a while ago in Hemmings.  There was also an article
on these cars several years ago in some mag., can't remember which one.
It indicated that someone owned 3 of them.  Maybe some of them that
are in the museums.  That was indeed a beautiful car!!!!  It's ashame
that they didn't produce it.

>I found the door data tags from 2 of my Bricklins.  I mentioned one was
>burned and is still in the junkyard in Bellingham, Mass.  Not much
>escaped the fire.  It was a white car #889.  Also owned #323, a tan one
>(323 is my birthday-March 23-so I had to buy it).  Don't know where it
>is now, and couldn't locate it through our DMV, but I have the door data
>plate.  Does the club have an archive for stuff?  i will gladly send them
>in as they are of no use to me (and maybe #323 will turn up!)

Well sort of.  We are trying to get a database to track the cars and
owners.  I appreciate the VIN # as neigher of them were in the database.
I've added them now.  Currently, I have NO info on 323.

Thanks for the info on the gas tanks.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V