Re: windshield

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 15:36:33 -0400
As far as I know it's not from any production car. One night I had
an encounter with an AMX (a mid engined Pantera clone prototype, not
the musclecar) owner. Later, when we were admiring each others cars,
I commented about the resemblance of his windshield to the
Bricklin's. FWIW, he said AMC had already sourced a number of parts,
among them the windshield, before AMC pulled the plug on the
project. Maybe the Bricklin was designed around a windshield?

GM