What's up with the interior lights?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: What's up with the interior lights?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:24:38 PDT
Suddenly the interior lights just came on.  Okay, I figured it must just
be the switch that is located on the B pillar of the driver's door so I
took it out(for the second time this week) and disconnected it.  Hmm,
the lights stayed on.  So far as I know, the switch is normally closed
and when the door is shut it's open, like when I unhook it -- so the
lights should be out.  But wait, how about the headlight switch.  Does
that have a position that turns on the interior lights?  Well it does
have a detent when turned counterclockwise.  Any ideas about how these
are wired (must be a parallel setup)? Kim