RE: Please, I need to find a glue -- and some other q's

To: "'K M'" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Please, I need to find a glue -- and some other q's
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 14:06:42 -0400
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD63C0.BA399B10

On Thursday, April 09, 1998 12:38 AM, K M [SMTP:symbiotic@hotmail.com]
wrote:
> Hey guys (and gals),
> <snip>
> By the way, in no way do I want to step on Tanner's or Hoffman's toes,
> but if things are found that work well and are more affordable, then I
> feel that the list should be informed.  Any comments on this?  I guess I
> am asking whether you think it is better not to tell ...

Do tell! It's good business for T. and B. to know what competitive auto
retail products are available,  just as it is good for us to have a choice.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD63C0.BA399B10--