Disconnected wires under dash/remote air doors via alarm

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Disconnected wires under dash/remote air doors via alarm
From: Godly Krew <GodlyKrew@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:56:33 EDT
I have just discovered that there are some connectors just hanging there under
the dash on the passenger side of the car....

I looked for the places they connect to but no luck finding them....

What do these connectors go to anyway?  My guess is the air conditioning...
There is also a connector that only has three or four wires to it when the
connector has a capacity for about twice as many wires...i couldnt find any
loose wires that could have gone to it....it looks similar to the black
connector used to hook up the stereo....only larger.

By the way, I just installed an alarm and it works great!
Has anyone tried wiring the power door lock wires from their alarm to the door
circuit?
I was thinking that with power door locks, arming the system sends current to
the lock actuator for down(locked position) and disarming the system sends
current to the lock actuator for up(unlocked position).  would wiring the
power door lock wires to the door circuit give me remote controlled air doors?
Or would I need some electronics as well?  If touching a button on the remote
arms the system and only lets current flow to the door circuit for a split
second, I could add a delay circuit that would allow current to flow until the
switch for the door is pressed in by the door closing....what do ya think?