Re: Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.

To: symbiotic@hotmail.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.
From: StudeAnt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 03:26:51 EST

<< I spoke with a front end guy today to ask about him putting in new coil
 springs.  He said that he thought the car had a mustang like front end.
 True?  >>

Kim, NOT TRUE!!!! These cars are basically just AMC Hornet front ends. If your
alignment guy doesn't know that, then I'd suggest going to another shop. 20
years is not that long for a mechanic to have forgotten, seems to me that he's
either kinda young, or just plain ignorant (not necessarily stupid as some
people might interpet that). Try Golden Bear Alignment 2405 Bush street
931-3700 and ask for Denny (if he's still around). He's an old timer I have
used for alignments on many older cars (dating back to the 20's) so you should
have no problem with him.  Besides, I could install those springs for you
*wink wink* -Anthony