1975 Gremlin for parts, original Bricklin tires

To: Bricklin Club <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1975 Gremlin for parts, original Bricklin tires
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I've got this 1975 Gremlin (BASIC model, 6 cyl, no A/C, manual
transmission), been sitting in my driveway a while. Neighbors starting to
piss me off, so unfortunately it looks like it has to go.

Anyone out there interested in parts or the whole thing before it gets
donated somewhere ?  Give me a call (410-765-2867, Baltimore area) or
email ASAP.  It does run OK but is not titled (to me) or registered.

Also - I have a set of original Goodyear tires that came with the Bricklin
(VIN #301), about 15k miles wear.  If anyone wants to get their Brick
back to "original", here's your chance.

Willing to negotiate on any and all items, but they won't be around long
one way or the other.  And I don't like to ship things, so if they are
picked up at my house the price goes WAY down.

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |