Re: New Web Site

To: WINGRACER@msn.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Web Site
From: BrikSV1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:59:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all

    Yes, I've been able to access the new site. It's great. Especially like
the animated Bricklin running across the top of the page!
    On another note, I may be forced to sell my belovd Brick. : (  Does
anyone know the going rate for an SV1 these days? Mine is VIN #1819, orange,
1975, with approximately 35,000 miles on it. I'm not exactly sure because the
speedometer hasn't worked in the last 2 years. It also needs a new hood
release handle, a new compressor for the air doors, and there area few
scratches on the hood that need to be wet sanded out. Other than that it's in
great condition. The body panels fit straight and the doors themselves fit
well.
     The car has a new battery, starter, alternator, and new tan carpeting.
The doors were converted over in 93, and new door and hatch seals were
installed at that time also. The brackets on the rear suspension that caused
the "Bricklin boogie" when you hit a bump while taking a corner were removed,
and the door glass was re-laminated to the window winding bracket.
     There is also a full-length center console for the car that I couldn't
seem to install that would go with the car. The oil has been changed on a
regular basis, and the transmission filter and fluid has just been changed
also.
     I really hate to part with it, and I'm not sure right now if I'm willing
to, but would appreciate it if someone could give me a ballpark figure.
Thanks in advance. : )

      Larry Turbide