Re: LOOKING FOR VEHICLE AND SERVICE

To: jspahn@erols.com
Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR VEHICLE AND SERVICE
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 02:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
Bill,

You can watch the classified ads on the Bricklin web site.

I don't know Cliff and Glen, but I will forward this note to the Bricklin
mailing list. Someone there may know them or be able to recommend someone
else in your area who can be trusted for service and inspections.

Scott Isensee

<< Subj:        LOOKING FOR VEHICLE AND SERVICE