story

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: story
From: Tim Lucas <macgyver@UDel.Edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 13:03:59 -0400 (EDT)
Not that this helps anyone in their battle to restore their car, but I
wanted to share my most recent war story.
Last night, I was pulling the heater box in preperation to pulling the
body.  To my suprise, there was a mouse nest the size of my head in that
thing!  Well, now I know where all the carpet pad went.

The last treat I had like that was pulling the heads and finding 2' of
water in 3 of the cylinders.  That was a little more exciting than the
mouse nest I have to admit. A wee nip more expensive too.
I'll tell ya, finding the wasp nest under the dash when I first got the
car is starting to seem pretty dull in comparison.

PS - Check out my web page listed below to see more on my Bricklin.
     I just started that part, so there isn't much yet.

        --  Timothy C. Lucas
       --   macgyver@udel.edu
        --  http://udel.edu/~macgyver