Canton meet, I need a computer

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Canton meet, I need a computer
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 17:57:25 -0400
Any body going to the Canton, Ohio meet?

There is supposed to be a board meeting and we are going to discuss the
Web page.

I love it if someone local could bring computer or if someone could bring
a laptop with Windows - 95 and Netscape or IE.  I'll bring a copy of the
web page and we could put on a demo of it locally.

I'd really appreciate it if someone living pretty close and could bring a
hole system?  I really don't want to have to truck my system 500+ miles.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire