Web Page Stuff

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Page Stuff
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:27:51 -0400
Any body going to the Canton, Ohio meet?
There is supposed to be a board meeting and we are going to discuss the
Web page.

I love it if someone had a laptop with Windows - 95 and Netscape or
IE that they could bring.  I'll bring a copy of the web page and we could
put on a demo of it locally.

If no one has a laptop, anybody live pretty close and could bring a hole
system?  I really don't want to have to truck my system up 500+ miles.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire