Re: Blue SV-1

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blue SV-1
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
You guys have some good eyes.  I know the car and owner so recognized it.  It
belongs to Jim Wajda, of Ann Arbor MI.  He is a director of the Bricklin
International owners club and has written several articles in the club
magazine, so you could look through the back issues to get some background
and history on the car, which is better than me relating everything second
hand.  I do have several photos of it taken at the meets but unfortunately
none scanned in yet.  Better yet, come to the meet this summer as he will
probably have it there.  The meets are the best way to see how good a
Bricklin can look and get ideas and tips, as well as a general good time.
-George Curley (220, 489, 670)