Re: [Bmcu] wire wheel balancing

Subject: Re: [Bmcu] wire wheel balancing
From: Clayton Merchant <teutonicscot@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:43:43 -0600
Cc: "bmcu@autox.team.net" <bmcu@autox.team.net>

--047d7bd7672069fddd04e1d29e48

Gary, You could count me in as well. I've often thought this type of "club
sharing"  of commonly used items or tools would be a great idea.

Clayton

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Ron Christensen
<ron.christensen@wsapr.com>wrote:

> I always used a simple bubble balancer that allowed centering of the wheel
> with a spring loaded apparatus.  Always worked perfectly for me, even on
> the race cars.  Here's one for $57.95!
>

> http://compare.ebay.com/like/281130827743?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

hought this type of &quot;club sharing&quot;=A0 of commonly used items or t=
il_extra">
istensen <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ron.christensen@wsapr.com"=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #cc=
c solid;padding-left:1ex">
I always used a simple bubble balancer that allowed centering of the wheel =
with a spring loaded apparatus. =A0Always worked perfectly for me, even on =
the race cars. =A0Here&#39;s one for $57.95!<br>
AllFixedPriceItemTypes&amp;var=3Dsbar" target=3D"_blank">http://compare.eba=
y.com/like/281130827743?_lwgsi=3Dy&amp;ltyp=3DAllFixedPriceItemTypes&amp;va=
r=3Dsbar</a><br>

-----Original Message-----<br>