Re: [Bmcu] It's alive!

To: "bmcu@autox.team.net" <Bmcu@autox.team.net> {sentby:smtp auth 67.177.36.38 authed with andrew@drooartz.com}
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] It's alive!
From: Andrew Frink <mgb@drooartz.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:16:49 -0600
Carbs were done by Hap Waldrop at the ACME Speed Shop in South Carolina. Took
longer than I hoped (obviously) but he did an excellent job. Car fired up with
no adjustments, as it came from the rebuilder. Need to set the idle and a few
other things, but it does seem to be running far smoother than it was.

Unfortunately I won't be on the drive on Sunday -- have a prior commitment and
besides, the registration expired in April...

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive