[Bmcu] Reminder - Pot Luck/Planning Meeting this Saturday, Feb 16

To: "<bmcu@autox.team.net>" <Bmcu@autox.team.net> {sentby:smtp auth 67.177.36.38 authed with andrew@drooartz.com}
Subject: [Bmcu] Reminder - Pot Luck/Planning Meeting this Saturday, Feb 16
From: Andrew Frink <mgb@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 06:13:39 -0700
Time to start planning for the 2013 season! Our (one and only) planning and
business meeting will take place on Saturday, February 16 from 6 pm to 10 pm at
the Columbus Center. The Columbus Center is where we have held the planning
dinner for the past two years. Bring your favorite dish to share. Our planning
will of course involve the events we as a club want to participate in.. Bring
your ideas for new events, drives, tech sessions and anything thing else you
would like to discuss.

The Columbus Center: 2531 South and 400 East in South Salt Lake City

-Drew Frink
BMCU Webguy
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive