[Bmcu] Sunday breakfast, Nov 4

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Sunday breakfast, Nov 4
From: pugsracer@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:37:02 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Diane Pivirotto <piv1@comcast.net>

------=_Part_1152266_1724629451.1351870622898

Come celebrate the end of daylight savings and the extra hour of sleep you all
will be getting this Sunday morning with Pugs and Diane over breakfast Nov 4 .
Our Elks Lodge, 4894 S. State St , SLC, is serving breakfast beginning at 10
am. The officers of the lodge donate the food and their time to prepare the
food and the proceeds go to supporting our veterans.

This is a monthly event and I know several of you attend regularly. However,
for those of you that would like to join us for the first time, please let me
know you are coming so we can prepare the kitchen staff. As the Elks is a
private club, if the front door is locked, just push the door bell and tell
them you are with me when you are asked. Most Sundays the door is not locked
though. We will be there when they open at 10 am. Pugs
------=_Part_1152266_1724629451.1351870622898

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'><P><BR>Come
celebrate the end of daylight savings and the extra hour of sleep you all will
be getting this Sunday morning with Pugs and Diane over breakfast Nov 4. Our
Elks Lodge, 4894 S. State St, SLC, is serving breakfast beginning at 10 am. The
officers of the lodge donate the food and their time to prepare the food and
the proceeds go to supporting our veterans. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>This is a monthly event and I know several of you attend regularly. However,

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive