[Bmcu] BFD UHP And DMV come together

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] BFD UHP And DMV come together
From: richornot@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:21:06 +0000 (UTC)
--===============0100043856==

------=_Part_260267_1759168312.1312647666062

Hear ye Hear ye

Hear the news get your questions answered

>From Troy Marks Utah Highway Patrol

Rich,

I just got out of a meeting with the assistant director at DMV, Kevin Park. I
invited him to attend the British Field Day on August 13 with us and he said he
would like to attend also.

We are planning on having a booth there and really appreciate the invite.

Could you let me know the time the event is going to be held?

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions prior to the field
day.

So lets all have questions in and and receipts for the mistakes they made

BFD  Be there

------=_Part_260267_1759168312.1312647666062

<DIV>Rich,</DIV><br>
<DIV>I just got out of a meeting with the assistant director at <span
invited him to attend the British Field Day on August 13 with us and he said he
would like to attend also. </DIV><br>
<DIV>We are planning on having a booth there and really appreciate the
invite.</DIV><br>
<DIV>Could you let me know the time the event is going to be held?</DIV><br>
<DIV>Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions prior to the
field day.<br><br>So lets all have questions in and and receipts for the

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums