[Bmcu] Relay for Life

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Relay for Life
From: donchristensen@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:25:53 +0000 (UTC)
--===============0508358939==

------=_Part_240435_383712981.1311434750171

All Members,=20

Thanks to the four members, Duff, Andrew, John, and Don, =C2=A0who have ind=
icated they will bring their LBC to the Relay for Life.=C2=A0 We have room =
for several more.=C2=A0 The event will be held at the West Valley Family Fi=
tness Center, 5600 West 3100 South in West Valley, on August 19 -20.=C2=A0 =
Our part of the event will be to have the LBC's on display Friday night.=C2=
=A0 We can stay over for the night if we want or go back home.=C2=A0 We wil=
l set up any time after 4 PM on Friday and simply be there for the display.=
=C2=A0 Any questions please give me a shout: donchristensen@comcast.net .=
=C2=A0 If you are coming, please let me know so that=C2=A0we have a idea of=
 how many to expect, (name and car make).=C2=A0 We will be there to attract=
 people to the Relay Event and try to get them participating.=C2=A0 Thanks =
in advance for all your help.=20

Thanks,=20

Don Christensen=20
West Valley City Council=20

------=_Part_240435_383712981.1311434750171

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'><P><SPAN>All
Members, </SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P><SPAN>Thanks to the four members, Duff, Andrew, John, and Don, &nbsp;who
have indicated they will bring their LBC to the Relay for Life.&nbsp; We have
room for several more.&nbsp; The event will be held at the West Valley Family
Fitness Center, 5600 West 3100 South in West Valley, on August 19 -20.&nbsp;
Our part of the event will be to have the LBC's on display Friday night.&nbsp;
We can stay over for the night if we want or go back home.&nbsp; We will set up
any time after 4 PM on Friday and simply be there for the display.&nbsp; Any
questions please give me a shout: <A
href="mailto:donchristensen@comcast.net";>donchristensen@comcast.net</A>.&nbsp;
If you are coming, please let me know so that&nbsp;we have a idea of how many
to expect, (name and car make).&nbsp; We will be there to attract people to the
Relay Event and try to get them participating.&nbsp; Thanks in advance for all
your help. </SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P><SPAN>Thanks, </SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN><BR><SPAN name="x"></SPAN>Don Christensen<BR>West Valley City

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums