[Bmcu] Twice over the Oquirrah's

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Twice over the Oquirrah's
From: DUFF LAWSON <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:13:25 -0700
--===============1428614120==

--_05edfced-33a8-4a0b-bed4-e9011a40edac_

Unfortunately=2C due to circumstances beyond my control=2C I must inform yo=
u of the cancellation of the Twice Over the Oquirrah's Tour that had been r=
escheduled for this Saturday=2C July 9th.  Very regrettable I simply cannot=
 take on this duty at this time and unfortunately since weather prevented m=
e from doing an earlier reconnaissance of the route=2C I cannot even ask so=
meone else to lead it for me because I have not been able to design and dri=
ve the route myself. =20

Never fear though=2C I have been in contact with John Progess  and he infor=
ms me that he is ready for the Trappers Loop Tour on the following weekend =
July 16th.  I am sure that more information will follow about it=2C shortly=
.

Since we had such a late spring maybe we will have an Indian Summer and per=
haps I will be able to reschedule for latter this year=2C or it may have to=
 wait till next summer.

GGDuff
                                          =

--_05edfced-33a8-4a0b-bed4-e9011a40edac_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
Unfortunately=2C due to circumstances beyond my control=2C I must inform yo=
u of the cancellation of the Twice Over the Oquirrah's Tour that had been r=
escheduled for this Saturday=2C July 9th.&nbsp=3B Very regrettable I simply=
 cannot take on this duty at this time and unfortunately since weather prev=
ented me from doing an earlier reconnaissance of the route=2C I cannot even=
 ask someone else to lead it for me because I have not been able to design =
and drive the route myself.&nbsp=3B <br><br>Never fear though=2C I have bee=
n in contact with John Progess&nbsp=3B and he informs me that he is ready f=
or the Trappers Loop Tour on the following weekend July 16th.&nbsp=3B I am =
sure that more information will follow about it=2C shortly.<br><br>Since we=

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums