Re: [Bmcu] Request for mechanic shop

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Request for mechanic shop
From: <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:18:34 -0600
Thanks to all for the suggestions for mechanics and for troubleshooting.
Bill gave me a good suggestion of someone local here in the Heber valley,
and I've got the car there right now for him to check it over.

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums