[Bmcu] Eaglewood Festival of Speed

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Eaglewood Festival of Speed
From: Bruce Oblad <bruce.oblad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:27:35 -0600
--===============0329367639==

--20cf3071c6f8cbbcc004a6661322

Members of BMCU,
While speaking of car shows, I am in charge of one at the Eaglewood
clubhouse in North Salt Lake on Friday, July 1st, at 7pm.  It is open,
casual, free, and meant for petrol heads in the area to get better
acquainted and to admire the wide variety of vehicles around here.  Everyone
is invited.

Here is a link to the Facebook page and preview of some of the cars we
expect to be displayed.  There are not enough LBCs and any of yours would
add a lot of interest to our event.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.186852684696944.42622.183625451686334

P. S.  Please forgive the not-so-subtle borrowing of the name of the
world-class show soon to be held in the British countryside.

--20cf3071c6f8cbbcc004a6661322

Members of BMCU,<div>While speaking of car shows, I am in charge of one at =
the Eaglewood clubhouse in North Salt Lake on Friday, July 1st, at 7pm. =A0=
It is open, casual, free, and meant for petrol heads in the area to get bet=
ter acquainted and to admire the wide variety of vehicles around here. =A0E=
veryone is invited.<div>
he cars we expect to be displayed. =A0There are not enough LBCs and any of =
.183625451686334">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=3Da.18685268469694=
e the not-so-subtle borrowing of the name of the world-class show soon to b=
e held in the British countryside.</div>

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums