Re: [Bmcu] Need some direction

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Need some direction
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:02:02 -0600
This email came into me, and I was wondering if anyone in the club could he=
lp her out. If you can help, or have any leads that might be able to help, =
please contact her directly (email and phone are in the message below)

On Jun 7, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Garrett, Mary Ann wrote:

> Hi,
>  =

> I am trying to get some information for a client who is looking to find o=
ut more about her parents=92 vehicles that have come to her via an inherita=
nce. Is there someone in your organization that might be able to help us wi=
th assessment and value on the following items?