[Bmcu] Results of the Economy Run

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Results of the Economy Run
From: "DUFF LAWSON" <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:07:20 -0600

--===============0329858000==

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01CC246C.320666D0

Well, for those of you who did not come to the club's 1st ever Economy =
Run, I certainly hope that you were at least able to get out and drive =
your LBC because it was a perfect, beautiful day for a drive!

Actually only three cars showed up, a slightly smaller turnout than I =
was expecting, but I can only say, you really missed a fun event.  I =
chose a route that involved a little bit of city driving, a little bit =
of country driving, a little up hill, a little down hill and some =
freeway.  It turned out to be 32.1 miles and took about an hour and a =
half. =20

So, the results, the winner was Darrin Grabber in his green MG TF, 27.18 =
m.p.g!  Rob Foye in second (but also unfortunately last place) in his =
red TR4, a very respectable 22.62 m.p.g.  I did not expect to be able to =
go on the event but since there were so few of us, I drove it also, but =
I am disqualifying myself since I hosted and designed the event.  I =
surprised myself with 28.84 m.p.g. in my little yellow Mini!

Anyway, the five people who participated this year thought that it was a =
lot of fun and would like to do it again next year.  You're welcome to =
join us.
------=_NextPart_000_0066_01CC246C.320666D0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.19046"></HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; =
BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; =
PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
id=3DMailContainerBody leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE =
5]><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" =
/><![endif]-->
<DIV>Well,&nbsp;for those of you who did not come to the club's&nbsp;1st =
ever=20
Economy Run, I certainly hope that you were at least able to get out and =
drive=20
your LBC because it was a perfect, beautiful day for a drive!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Actually only three cars&nbsp;showed up, a slightly smaller turnout =
than I=20
was expecting, but I can only say, you really missed a fun event.&nbsp; =
I chose=20
a route that involved a little bit of city driving, a little bit of =
country=20
driving, a little up hill, a little down hill and some freeway.&nbsp; It =
turned=20
out to be 32.1 miles and took about&nbsp;an hour and a half.&nbsp; =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So, the results,&nbsp;the winner was Darrin Grabber in&nbsp;his =
green MG=20
TF, 27.18 m.p.g!&nbsp; Rob Foye in second&nbsp;(but also unfortunately =
last=20
place) in his red TR4,&nbsp;a very respectable 22.62&nbsp;m.p.g.&nbsp; I =
did not=20
expect to be able to go on the event but since there were so few of us, =
I drove=20
it also, but I am disqualifying&nbsp;myself since I hosted&nbsp;and =
designed the=20
event.&nbsp; I surprised myself with 28.84 m.p.g. in my little yellow=20
Mini!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, the five people who participated this year thought that it =
was a=20
lot of fun and would like to do it again&nbsp;next year.&nbsp; You're =
welcome to=20
join us.&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html