Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Beehive Targa Invite

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Beehive Targa Invite
From: Felshaw <fking@kingfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:01:07 -0600
--===============0999211830==

--------------010604090604000204050601

On 5/31/2011 9:28 PM, DUFF LAWSON wrote:
> FYI.  The Beehive Targa will not be a BMCU sponsored trip but for
> those of you who are interested in this type of driving event, here
> are some details.
> The website indicates 2010 but perhaps has just not been updated yet.
>  GGDuff
>
> I would like to introduce myself to you all.  I'm a vintage car(s)
> owner who moved out from California a year ago.   I've participated in
> a number of Rallies out there getting people with cool old cars
> together to drive out on the roads and explore and simply have a good
> time.  I've brought this out here it Utah.
>
> Here's the info.
>
> website: www.beehivetarga.com <http://www.beehivetarga.com>
> We will have a pre rally meet and greet September 30th in Salt Lake.
>  This is not manditory.  Early pick up of rally packs will happen. TBA.
> We meet at 7:30am October 1 for check-in.  Rally packs and car
> inspection.  We all head out at 9:00-9:30am.  Route map has
> recommended gas and lunch stop.  We meet the first night at a chosen
> hotel for the first night stay over.  We gather and share stories.
> 2nd day we leave whenever we wake up.  You can leave early or late.
>  Again, there's a recommended lunch spot with the 2nd nights final
> destination.
> The 3rd and final day will bring us back to Salt Lake for an awards
> dinner and finale.
>
> Rally cost will include two nights hotel, the awards dinner and the
> rally pack.
>
> This is a run driving event and not a race.  Though spirited driving
> is part of the theme.
>
> I would love to come out and meet you all some time and more
> importantly get you all out to participate in the Targa.
>
> As for the British relation...Myself.  I have a MK1 Cortina (project).
>   The drivers are a Alfa Duetto and a 2002 Alpina.
>
> Thanks for your time.   Spread the word and lets make this years event
> a good one.
>
> Pete

I am interested in getting wire wheels for my 1970 MGB. Any advice?
Felshaw King
801.543-2288

--------------010604090604000204050601

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    On 5/31/2011 9:28 PM, DUFF LAWSON wrote:
      type="cite">
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o"
/><![endif]-->
sponsored&nbsp;trip
          but for those of you who are interested in this type of
          driving event, here are some details.</div>
          updated yet.&nbsp; </div>
        I would like to introduce myself to you all. &nbsp;I'm a vintage
        car(s) owner who moved out from California a year ago. &nbsp; I've
        participated in a number of Rallies out there getting people
        with cool old cars together to drive out on the roads and
        explore and simply have a good time. &nbsp;I've brought this out here
        it Utah.
              title="http://www.beehivetarga.com/";
              href="http://www.beehivetarga.com";>www.beehivetarga.com</a></div>
            Salt Lake. &nbsp;This is not manditory. &nbsp;Early pick up of rally
            packs will happen. TBA.</div>
            and car inspection. &nbsp;We all head out at 9:00-9:30am.
&nbsp;Route
            map has recommended gas and lunch stop. &nbsp;We meet the first
            night at a chosen hotel for the first night stay over. &nbsp;We
            gather and share stories.</div>
            early or late. &nbsp;Again, there's a recommended lunch spot with
            the 2nd nights final destination. &nbsp;</div>
            an awards dinner and finale.</div>
            dinner and the rally pack.</div>
            spirited driving is part of the theme.</div>
          more importantly get you all out to participate in the
Targa.&nbsp;</div>
          (project). &nbsp; The drivers are a Alfa Duetto and a 2002
Alpina.</div>
          years event a good one.</div>
      <pre wrap="">
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Bmcu@autox.team.net";>Bmcu@autox.team.net</a>
Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
Unsubscribe/Manage: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/fking@kingfirm.c";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/fking@kingfirm.c</a>
</pre>
    I am interested in getting wire wheels for my 1970 MGB. Any advice?<br>
    Felshaw King<br>
    801.543-2288<br>

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html