Re: [Bmcu] HI

To: <fmousley@aol.com>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] HI
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:07:04 -0600
Thanks, Drew, for sending some info to the Mousley's.  Yes, Frank & Vicki,
welcome to the BMCU and our merry band.  I'm not certain if there are any
rooms left, but a call to the Howard Johnson's  wouldn't hurt if you'd like to
come along.  That area is a pretty popular place this time of year and of
course the holiday weekend makes it even more so.

Here is another idea for you and I'm going to propose this to the rest of the
club as well.  A couple of the members are going to drive with us to the lunch
stop in Castle Dale and then head back to the SLC area.  You, and anyone else,
are invited to come along with us this Saturday morning.  If you do decide to
come for a drive, you will see some of Utah's famous twisty roads and scenic
views.

Just let me know if you're going to come, so we don't leave anyone behind.

Roger D

> To: bmcu@autox.team.net
> From: fmousley@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:30:44 -0400
> Subject: [Bmcu] HI
>
> Dear BCMU  --    My wife Vicki and I have just move here from Wisconsin and
we
> bring you greetings from the Fox Cities British Car Club, based in Oshkosh,
> WI.     We have two MG's and A and B.  When we moved our MGB was damaged in
> transit.  The A is still in Wisconsin.  On the B the two fenders and the
> bonnet were dented.  There was also minor boot damage. The estimate damage
is
> about $2,400.   We live in Syracuse and I am wondering if any member(s)
have