Re: [Bmcu] FREE TR Wires & Tires

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] FREE TR Wires & Tires
From: <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 08:54:29 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded to helping me clean out the garage.  The
wheels have been spoken for and also I have a couple of guys waiting in case
he changes his mind.

Now, go take advantage of this great sunny weekend and drive your LBC!!

All the best,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"