[Bmcu] Torrey Tourers

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Torrey Tourers
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:00:02 -0600
OK, gang, I'm not one to quit at the first obstacle.  Let's see if I can put a
link on this email to where I found the pictures.  The plan was to put a new
picture in every so often during our countdown, so instead, check out the
pictures.  Note that there is a place to click on at the bottom of the
pictures that brings up more.  Nice looking pool and hot tub.

This a long address, so you'll have to cut and paste it into the address
area.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&cli
ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=howard+johnson+torrey+ut&fb=1&gl=us&hq=howard+j
ohnson&hnear=Torrey,+UT&cid=13435421597638451352

Roger D
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive