[Bmcu] Late Season Driving

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Late Season Driving
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:32:47 -0700
I sure hope I'm not the only one who is taking advantage of the unseasonably
warm weather to drive their Britmobile.  I had a wonderful drive this
afternoon.  Sure, I had gloves, gortex jacket, and a hat that covered my ears,
but driving around with the top down and not FREEZING was awesome!   I
received lots of smiles from people, too.  I prefer to think that they
realized how happy I was to be "topless," but probably there were some who
thought I was crazy.    Looks like only until tomorrow afternoon and then the
Alpine will be wrapped up for the Winter.  So, get out and enjoy the last warm
day before the snow comes!!!

Roger D
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html