[Bmcu] Cars & Coffee @ Park City on Saturday!

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Cars & Coffee @ Park City on Saturday!
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:53:15 -0600
Well, if I am to believe the weatherman, this may be the best and last great
LBC weekend of the year.  I know Duff has a great run lined up for Sunday,
but some of us still have the need to drive and have our coffee on Saturday
as well.

9:00 at the Kimball Junction Starbucks for a cup of Joe, great conversation
and what usually turns into a mini-car show for the locals as they come by
to view and visit.

See you there!
Bill

BTW, there is a national Dodge Viper convention in town this week so if you
see some of these guys on the road try to be courteous and not blow them off
the streets with your LBCs!/BB
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive