[Bmcu] Marty's wiener thing - report

To: "BMCU Membership" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Marty's wiener thing - report
From: "MD Vannood" <vannood@intergate.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:08:11 -0600
The weather, the location, the food and the best was the company. We had a
wonderful setting there at the top of the canyon. What a location! It's hard
to believe that its actually in SLC. It really felt like we were very far away
from all civilization. I know that no ones cell phone was getting any signal,
which added to the sensation.

The pot luck feast was terrific. What an assortment of delicacies. The 100%
angus dogs smothered in relish and sauerkraut with mustard on SanFransico
sourdough rolls were fabulous. Desserts included devil's food donuts, fresh
fruit, three kinds of cookies and cakes.

Special thanks to the team. That is: Paul Jaroch, Pugs, and Barb. If it were
within my powers, I would nominate Paul as the "Club Member of the Month" for
his interest in furthering the club cause.

Since we were able to get a great many of the goodies donated (a final budget
is forthcoming) BMCU will end up sponsoring this fine event to the tune of
under $70.

Later in the evening there were some trout caught an thrown on the barbeque
and consumed along with any remaining beverage that happened to be handy.

In short, what a wonderful day!

See you all next time.

?

Marty