[Bmcu] TR4 Parts

To: "Bmcu@autox.team.net" <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] TR4 Parts
From: Mitch Hendricks <mitch@villagelightingcompany.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:25:39 -0600
Hello all. I am struggling to get my car up and ready for the oct 2 fall color
tour. I'm needing a few parts to get it rolling. Please let me know what parts
you have available and how much you'd like for them. I do have a small cabinet
sandblaster. Would be willing do some cleaning for you in return for your
parts.

Rich has been so nice to take me under his wing and help me put this thing
back together.

I'll post something on the BMCU forum as well.

1964 TR4
-Tires for my wire wheels - they are 165 x 15. Hopefully I can mix and match 4
tires between all of you. Possibly tubes.
- Seats. Any condition. Good foam would be nice, but anything we can make a
pattern out of.
- Seat belts
- Brake rebuild kits
- Ebrake rebuild or spare parts.
- Lower steering column rubber parts.
- Windshield wipers
- and any other items you might have that I don't know I need yet.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thanks,

Mitch
Bmcu@autox.team.net