[Bmcu] 1964 Triumph TR4 For Sale

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] 1964 Triumph TR4 For Sale
From: Mitch Hendricks <mitch@villagelightingcompany.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:54:09 -0600
You all know the phrase "I have the time but don't have the money",
well I have neither. I keep thinking I will, but never do. Finally
decided to sell the car.

1964 TR4. Fairly good shape. Runs, but I began working on the brakes
and clutch hydraulics. The car is in really good shape in places and
okay in others - typical stuff. I've had it a few years now. I was
told it was in storage for 20 years before that. There are a few extra
parts as well as a tonneau cover. I have a lift that is included with
the price.

I'm asking $4200. I'll deliver the car and lift within about 30 miles
for full asking price. Pictures are dark. If you need more pics let me
know. I'll get out and take some more.

Located in Bluffdale.

Thanks all.
Mitch