[Bmcu] Fish & Chips

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Fish & Chips
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 07:06:18 -0600
WOW!  If you didn't make it to last night's impromptu dinner, you REALLY
missed a good time and a GREAT dinner.  The owners went out of their way to
make certain that we were well taken care of and no one went away hungry.  In
fact, with the large servings, I saw several people walking away with "doggy
boxes."

Thanks Paul for arranging this.  It cannot help but to be one of the club's
yearly (bi-annual?) events.   Thanks!!!

It was fun to see how excited the proprietors were to see the British cars.
Even coming out from behind the counter and out of the kitchen to look at the
cars in the parking lot.

Bottom line:  two thumbs up!

Roger D
Bmcu@autox.team.net