[Bmcu] Park City Cars and Coffee

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Park City Cars and Coffee
From: Jay Williams <runout23@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:18:45 -0600
Thanks to the increase in participation at the second weekend of P.C. Cars and
Coffee.  Beautiful grey over red Jag XK120 and Green Jag XJ8.  And I can't
forget the Austin Healey 100-6 nor the veterans who showed up last weekend as
well.  I always enjoy listening to stories about previous cars owned and the
related adventures.

Please spread the word about this weekly Cars and Coffee.  I have a friend who
is bringing his 1973 BMW 3.0cs, which is almost fully restored.  I'll be
there, as long as it's not pouring rain (or snowing).  Once again, domestic or
foreign cars are welcome.  Every Saturday 9am, Kimball Junction Starbucks
parking lot, just south of I-80 off the Park City exit.

cheers,

Jay Williams

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630