Re: [Bmcu] Eureka Gold Run

To: bughous@msn.com, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Eureka Gold Run
From: joecf@aol.com
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 20:37:03 -0400
I'm afraid I will not make the Eureka run.  Took my MGB out today and for the
first time in 35 years it left me beside the road waiting for a tow truck.

I don't think the shiney thing is supposed to be sticking out of the oil pan.
It gave no warning, no knocks, rattles, or shakes.  Just a bang, a grind, and
it began to leak a little oil.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get it back on the
road this summer.

Joe