[Bmcu] Tow vehicle assistance

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Tow vehicle assistance
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:12:31 -0700
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

First off, any comments on the web page reminder that starts
every message?  I'm thinking I may just put it on the monthly
subscription reminder rather than this list.

I'm getting booted out of the shop and need to move everything
out.  I currently don't have a working tow vehicle and have some
cars to move.  I was borrowing Pugs' Jeep but the bum got a job,
drat.  Wish I had one.

Anyway, does anyone have a vehicle I could borrow during the
day once or twice this week so I can trailer some cars around?

Thanks,
mjb.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html