[Bmcu] More Info. 60 Morris Minor woody for Sale

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>,
Subject: [Bmcu] More Info. 60 Morris Minor woody for Sale
From: "Barry Engstrum" <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:54:51 -0700
Hi Gang, More info. She said that the car runs and her husband, Ron White,
drove it before parking it in the garage.  She has the title and he had
ordered extra parts which she will find.  I was wrong on the engine size, I
think that the 1000 on the side is for the engine size. The car will be
availible to see on Sat or Sun.  The funeral, for her husband is on Friday.
She's asking $4,000 for the car, which may not be a steel but a very good
price.  Ron White was a very good friend of JC Hacket and has a lot of classic
cars. If you are interested E-mail me.
BarryE  -  -  -  beachbumbarry@msn.com<mailto:beachbumbarry@msn.com>  -  -  93
Green Jag XJS Convert & Teardrop trailer.  51 MG-TD in work.