Re: [Bmcu] last call for holiday get together

To: <gary@cs.utah.edu>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] last call for holiday get together
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:53:41 -0700
OFF THE SUBJECT BUT I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY A GUY THAT USED TO WORK FOR A
COMPANY THAT MAKES SOME RACING PARTS FOR BRITISH CARS, LOOKED IT UP AND I WAS
AMAZED'

prirace.com

THE STUFF IS PRETTY PRICEY BUT WHAT THE GUY IS DOING AND MAKING AS FAR AS
SUSPENSION, CARBURATION AND ETC IS PRETTY AMAZING

RONDO> Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:22:00 -0700> From: gary@cs.utah.edu> To:
bmcu@autox.team.net> Subject: [Bmcu] last call for holiday get together> > So
far no one has stepped forward to organize a BMCU holiday get > together, as
proposed in the November newsletter.> > Guess we've all been busy in our
toasty garages?!?> > I'll drop the item from the ever-reliable Lucas calendar
in a day or > two, unless someone offers.> > Cheers,> --Gary Lindstrom> BMCU
newsletter editor and webmaster>