[Bmcu] 2009 VTR Nationals/October

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] 2009 VTR Nationals/October
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 00:47:42 -0700
Greetings,
This message is for those folks who may be planning to go to San Luis Obispo,
California this year for the Triumph gathering.

I've been getting numerous emails stating that the Hotel is filling up fast. I
checked out the Hotel prices and they are not a Motel 6. This is apparently a
very nice Hotel. If someone is planning on attending the entire event plan on
spending $900+ for your room alone.

What is needed now is to figure out just how much time we want to spend there.
The adds say the event is Sept. 30th through Oct. 4th. Do we want to be there
Wednesday till Sunday?

How much time do we want to take to get there and return? Everyone has a
different schedule to play with so I'd like to come up with a happy medium.

Let me know your thoughts if you are planning to come along.

Thanks, Mitch D. Johnson