[Bmcu] Miners Day Parade

To: "BMCU - Team " <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Miners Day Parade
From: "Floyd Inman" <floyd_inman@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:58:07 -0600
Let us not forget, Monday, September 1 is the meeting of all in Park City
for the Miners Day Parade and picnic.

We will meet at the top of Main Street at 10 AM with the Rolling of the
Balls scheduled for 10:45 and a flyover of USAF Steadman airplanes over
Park City and Main Street

at 11 AM. The Parade will follow.

Once again we have reserved parking in City Park where the Rotary Club will
have burgers, dogs, and beer available for sale.

For those that wish to start out early, the Rotary also will hold a Pancake
Breakfast beginning at 7 AM in City Park.

For those of you that have enjoyed this day in the past, you all know the
fun times we have. For those that have not taken the drive to cool Park City
there is an experience well worth enjoying.

See you all in Park City Monday morning, September 1

Any questions, call Floyd Inman 801-557-9740