[Bmcu] Alpine loop details

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Alpine loop details
From: "Dylan Thurston" <dylan.thurston@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:29:24 -0600
So we were thinking about doing the alpine loop this year. It just happens
to coincide with out aniversary and it sounded like a fun activity. I was
wondering if i could get a few more details. I know departure is at 10am
from south town mall, but how long does the loop usually take. I heard there
was a picnic along the way, should we bring anything. Does anyone have the
details on there the loop goes, a google map outlining the route would be
awesome. If there is anything else think i should know that i might have
forgotten please feel free to inform me. Thanks,
-Dylan and Jess Thurston