Re: [Bmcu] MGB oil pressure

To: <dickreeder@yahoo.com>, bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] MGB oil pressure
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:49:38 -0600
NORMALLY OIL PRESSURE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO TWO THINGS, OIL PUMP OF COURSE
THE OTHER IS ROD AND MAIN BRGS,

> Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:41:44 -0700> From: dickreeder@yahoo.com> To:
bmcu@autox.team.net> Subject: [Bmcu] MGB oil pressure> > Hi Mark> > I know you
are a Triumph guy but thought you might know about MG's also> I have a 1977
MGB with low oil pressure. It has been low for some time but it> looks like
it's time to do something about it now.> I have changed the pressure relief
valve but that didn't help.> I suppose a new oil pump is the way to go. Can
the oil pan be removed while> the engine is in the car or does it have to be
removed to do the work?> > > Thanks for any help you can provide Dick>