Re: [Bmcu] Healey Days 8/16

To: floyd_inman@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Healey Days 8/16
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:42:32 EDT
Floyd, Possibly you didn't notice in my email to the BMCU that I  mentioned
that if anyone wasn't going on the Alpine Loop Drive that they might  want to
attend.  Coordinating events with every car club is difficult  if not
impossible and the BAHC has been having Healey Days for over 20  years in
August.

I thought I mentioned to you the other day when I saw you at Deer  Valley
when I told you about it  that it conflicted with the Alpine  Loop drive and
that
you could only attend if you weren't going on that.

I asked Gary Lindstrom if he thought it would be ok to email the BMCU  for
those who weren't going to attend the Alpine Loop drive to attend Healey  Days
and he thought that would be ok. Also any one is welcome to come  by and see
the cars whether they display theirs or not. Sorry you  apparently can't make
it, and any that can are welcome and can see the  web site for registration
_www.bonnevillehealeyclub.org_ (http://www.bonnevillehealeyclub.org)

Jim

In a message dated 7/30/2008 4:02:43 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,