Re: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop

To: MITCH D JOHNSON <spitfiresrule@msn.com>, BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:25:26 -0600
THE RAWLINGS' ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE ALPINE RUN, BARB WOULD LIKE TO PUT
HER ORDER IN
FOR A HOT DOG AND RONDO WOULD LIKE A HAMBURGER, SEE YA ALL THERE

> From: spitfiresrule@msn.com> To: bmcu@autox.team.net> Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008
01:53:34 -0600> Subject: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop> > Folks the time has come!> The
BMCU's 20th anniversary and this years Alpine Loop and raffle are soon to>
become a reality.> > First order of business is food. This year the BMCU board
will be providing> the lunch at the Heber City park. I need to get a rough
idea as to how many> folks will be having burgers and how many would like
franks? I'll take your> emails and tally the information prior to heading off
to do the grocery> shopping. Please keep in mind that it is against the law to
bring alcoholic> beverages to any parks in Heber, that's all I'm saying about
that. We will> also be providing sodas, water and sides.> > Second, there has
been mention of naming one of the annual events in memory of> Michael
Scoggins. I very nice gesture indeed, but those of us who knew Michael> well
have talked it over and we believe that he in his quiet way would> probably
not go for it, and as Paul said: with his twisted sense of humor> would
probably make it rain that day anyway! It will be nice at the Heber> picnic to
raise a glass of remembrance to our comrade. He would of liked it> that way.>
> Third, if you know of, or have any donations to add to our raffle stash,
the> more the merrier!> > Forth, we will also be unveiling the new BMCU
T-shirts (20th Anniversary> edition) and hopefully the new Golf shirts too!> >
Date and time: August 16th, 9am at South Town Mall for a 10am departure.> > A
small group of volunteers will make their way to Heber ahead of the rest of>
the group to hopefully have lunch hot and ready as the cars roll into town.> >
Mitch D. Johnson> BMCU Gov Genr'l (for now)>