Re: [Bmcu] Michael Scoggins

To: "Gleason, Patrick" <patrickgleason@clearchannel.com>, MITCH D
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Michael Scoggins
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:28:21 -0600
" THE SCOGGINS RUN"

> Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:37:42 -0500> From:
PATRICKGLEASON@clearchannel.com> To: spitfiresrule@msn.com;
bmcu@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Michael Scoggins> > What is his
favorite run? Maybe we could put together a drive along that> route to pay
tribute and at the same time name the drive after Michael> as a future annual
event. Something like The Michael and Mary Run. Just> a thought.> >
-----Original Message-----> From: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net]> On Behalf Of MITCH D JOHNSON> Sent:
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:06 AM> To: BMCU> Subject: [Bmcu] Michael Scoggins>
> Folks,> Here is a link to Michael's obituary. The family is doing their own>
private> thing. We will work out a way to pay tribute to him. The BMCU is>
donating to> the Salt Lake Symphony.> I know some of us are having a pretty
tough time with this event. I know> Mike> would have wanted us to press on and
remember him with a smile and to> ponder> on the fun times we had together.>
Paul Jaroch is in constant contact with Mary, offering support and help> if>
needed. I know we all will do what we can to get through this tough> time.> >
http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000113854685X<http://www.legacy.com/L>
ink.a> sp?I=LS000113854685X>> God Bless,> > Mitch D. Johnson> Governor