Re: [Bmcu] emission problems

To: ryan duffy <romeo_popa_delta@yahoo.com>, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] emission problems
From: Jon Zaremba <jon@jonzaremba.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:23:43 -0600
Hi Ryan,

I'm up in Ogden as well.  There is no way my 79 MG will pass.  Last
year i managed to register it in Tooele to avoid all of that.  But i
won't be able to do this again, so we'll both be in the same boat for
2008.

Last year the guy wouldn't even pass me for safety because my car
doesn't have windshield washers!

I'm going to look around to see if i can find someone who will pass
for a fee.  If you find a way around it, please let me know...and i
will do the same.

Another option that some group members have suggested in the past is
to take your car to Bailey's.  They may be able to repair or replace
whatever is keeping you from passing.

Keep us posted...

Jon Zaremba