[Bmcu] [Fwd: [vtrChaptersAffiliates] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] [Fwd: [vtrChaptersAffiliates] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 06:15:20 -0700
This arrived from the Vintage Triumph Register, of which BMCU is a
chapter ("zone").

This strikes me as a worthy and fun undertaking -- is anyone moved to
step forward and organize BMCU participation?

Cheers,
        --Gary Lindstrom
        BMCU newsletter editor and webmaster

Selection, prep, delivery and Support of the Triumph Stag for charity ...

December 8, 2007

Greetings Triumph Enthusiasts and Friends,

Glenn Merrell, Chairman of the Triumph Stag Club USA here.

So what is this North American Charity Drive all about, where are we
going, how are we planning to get there, and where will it all come to a
climax? All questions answered in time. ... point is, I need some help
... (like you did not know that already!).

If you have been reading and listening to the various Triumph grape
vines, I have volunteered to coordinate the selection, preparation,
delivery, en route maintenance and support of the Triumph Stag that will
make this epic 10,000 mile journey across North America for Charity.

Why? ...

Please take a minute to visit the Triumph Trans-AmeriCan Charity Drive
2009 Web site and read how you and your local club can help make this
epic drive possible.

Click below of cut-n-paste this link now!!
http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/

I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Please accept my apology if you have received this several time through
the other email lists.

Cheers!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)