Re: [Bmcu] calendar

To: "BCMU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>, "Michael Scoggins"
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] calendar
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:14:25 -0700
Kudos to Gary and Mike for getting this all put together (so quickly I might
add!). And also thanks to our sponsors who helped fund the production of this
years calendar, don't forget to show our appreciation to them when it comes to
needing their professional services.

Looking forward to this years Christmas (Holiday) get together on the 22nd!

Also we have just made arrangements to have our pot luck dinner again this
year at St. Paul's church 261 south 900 east at 6:00pm. Plan to bring your
favorite goody to share and all of your ideas for our 2008 planning session.

One last thing is we are still in need of an idea for a January Tech Session.
So if anyone would like to volunteer or has a good idea for a get together for
January let a board member know.

Thanks, Mitch
Your Humble Governor General.