Re: [Bmcu] Fw: FW: [British-cars] Restoration Experts

To: "'wbeech'" <wbeech@flash.net>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Fw: FW: [British-cars] Restoration Experts
From: "Bob Jahnke" <BobJahnke@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:47:59 -0600
--===============1922604118==

Bill
May I piggyback on your e-mail? I'm nearing completion on my TR-3A but need
a renegade part. Because I'm putting in a wood-rimmed steering wheel, I've
added the new hub. It however does not accommodate turn signals. Moss
suggests using an MGA unit. Does anyone have a working (or repairable) spare
you will part with? Thanks.
Bob Jahnke
583-3021